ICEBERG INTERACTIVE RELEASES THEIR FIRST 4D TITLE – SPACECRAFT BUILDING MANAGEMENT AND SIMULATION GAME “STARSHIP CORPORATION” BLASTS OUT OF EARLY ACCESS
Publisher Iceberg Interactive, well known for their comprehensive library of 4X Strategy titles, had released their first ‘4D’ title – Starship Corporation, developed by Coronado Games, where players are able to Develop, Design, Deal and Deliver their very own intergalactic Starships! Starship Corporation is a complex and in-depth starship-builder simulation game, in which players must design, assemble and test spaceships, in a bid to build a supreme Galactic mega-corporation. Gain your reputation by engineering and selling your own spacecraft, testing them to the limit in RTS simulated emergency and combat situations.
Starship Corporation‘s full release adds a campaign mode with 99 different business contracts and two different endings based the player’s business relationships, as well as a ship database and two new rooms. Additionally, Russian language support is now available, as well as improved loading/saving times, Steam achievements, and bug and performance fixes.
- Campaign mode with 99 different contracts and two different endings, based on your business dealings.
- Sandbox Mode with access to all known human settlements in the galaxy, business opportunities for your ships in areas like transport, mining, route-maintenance, security, military and research, and racing.
- 177 unlockable rooms and facilities for ship design.
- 22 unlockable fuselages.
- 24 Missions for standard operation, emergencies, and hostile encounters to test your ship in Crew Management.
- German and Russian language support.
“The development process of Starship Corporation was a long journey that the team at Coronado Games has embraced all along, to deliver what we feel is a unique spaceship business simulation and management game. We are very proud to see how the game has evolved and are very thankful for the players who have been logging in countless hours during the early access to master the intricacy of the gameplay and provide precious feedback”, says David Murent, lead developer at Coronado Games.