SQUARE ENIX® celebrates the arrival of autumn with several new promotions for the hit mobile title DISSIDIA® FINAL FANTASY® OPERA OMNIA™. With loads of new content to experience and an array of in-game rewards to earn, both newcomers and seasoned players alike can look forward to battling with their favorite FINAL FANTASY characters.
Following are the details:
- Free Multi-Draws: The first Multi-Draw from the Story Draw banner (available now through October 28) and the first Multi-Draw from the Event banner (available October 14 through 28) will be free to all players.
- New Story Quests: Players can add Noel, originally from FINAL FANTASY XIII-2, to their rosters by playing through the new story chapter “Will of the Hunters”.
Return of a Limited-Time Character Event: Locke, originally from FINAL FANTASY VI, will return through a limited-time character event, available now through October 28. Players who missed out on Locke’s previous limited-time event can add him to their rosters, and all players can obtain gems and other valuable character upgrade materials by playing through his event quests and completing limited-time missions.
New and returning players especially can look forward to the following Start-Dash Campaigns, which run through November 7:
- EX Token Exchange: Players can earn tokens by clearing special Event Missions added daily through October 19. Those who earn all 10 tokens can exchange them for one EX weapon of their choice from a limited selection featuring popular characters like Cloud, Squall, Noctis and several others.
- Start-Dash Draw: The first Multi Draw from this special banner, which features 5-star weapons for Cloud, Lightning and Squall, will be free for all players. New players who start after November 7 can perform their free Multi Draw within 7 days of completing the beginner mission “Equip an ally with a weapon.”
- Daily Missions: During the campaign period, players can earn additional rewards including shards, crystals, clusters and high shards by completing daily missions. All Cycle Quests will also feature double rewards, and the World of Illusions: Carbuncle’s Treasures will be open for players to earn additional rewards.
- Mog’s Gym: This beginner-friendly feature has been extended to help new players. Players can learn the game’s basics in Mog’s Gym quests, which yield Training Medals upon completion that may be exchanged for chocobo™ tail feathers, higher power orbs, higher guard orbs, shards, crystals, clusters and high shards.
Additionally, now through November 7 players can take part in an in-game Autumn Festival by participating in fun Trick-or-Treat co-op quests to earn Artifact Tokens, which are used to upgrade characters. During this period players can also use Dissidia Points to obtain limited-time animated Halloween stickers for use in co-op.