Independent developer and publisher Eugen Systems (R.U.S.E., Wargame series) announced today that Steel Division 2, the highly anticipated sequel to the award-winning real-time strategy title Steel Division: Normandy 44, is now available to pre-order via the official website at buy.steeldivision2.com, Gamesplanet, Humble Bundle – and coming soon to Steam and Amazon.
As a special treat for fans, all players who pre-order any edition of Steel Division 2 can look forward to guaranteed access to the Steel Division 2 Beta. Scheduled for early 2019, the Steel Division 2 Beta will offer participants access to an early build of the game ahead of its anticipated launch. All pre-order editions of Steel Division 2 also include two exclusive cosmetic Aces, Camos, and more. Eugen Systems is also proud to announce that all players who purchase any edition of Steel Division 2 can look forward to 10 free DLC scheduled to release within one year of Steel Division 2’s upcoming launch.
In addition, players who pre-order the Commander Deluxe Edition, General Deluxe Edition, or Total Conflict Edition can also look forward to 48-hours of early access to the game ahead of its worldwide launch.
Notable Steel Division 2 Pre-order Bonuses Include:
- 2 Exclusive Aces− An Ace is a famous and successful military professional who has accomplished remarkable feats, such as number of aircraft shot down or a number of successful sniper shots. In terms of gameplay, an Ace is a cosmetic model that replaces an existing unit in the game. It has the exact same characteristics as the unit it replaces and will not offer any pay-to-win advantages.
- Players who pre-order Steel Division 2 can look forward to receiving Ace Ivan Nikitovich Kozhedub with his La-5FN “14” fighter aircraft, the “Ace of Aces” – and Ace Ludwig Neigle with his Nashorn tank destroyer.
- 2 Exclusive Camos− A Camo is a military camouflage skin applied on units. In Steel Division 2, Camos are military themed and designed with historical authenticity in mind. Players who pre-order Steel Division 2 can expect two exclusive Camos to customize units.
- 2 Exclusive Wallpapers− Update your desktops with two exclusive wallpapers, featuring unforgettable moments inspired by heroic moments featured in Steel Division 2.
Set during Operation Bagration on the Eastern Front in the summer of 1944, Steel Division 2 pushes the limits of the World War II tactical experience, delivering new 1:1 scale Dynamic Strategic Campaigns. Command entire armies during Operation Bagration, covering the Soviet counter-attack against Axis forces in Byelorussia. Battle in the multiple skirmish modes on 25 maps and customize your battlegroups in the brand-new deck system, allowing for an unprecedented level of customization.
Steel Division 2 Key Features:
- Brand-new turn-based Dynamic Strategic Campaigns
- New setting, the Eastern Front, with the mighty Red Army and Axis powers
- Over 600 historically accurate units across 18 new divisions
- Realistic battlefields spread across 25 different maps
- Substantial changes to the deck building mechanics
- New, realistic art direction to deliver a more immersive visual style
- Revamped combat offering a more refined tactical experience
- Host of game modes, offline and online, including co-op and massive 10v10 multiplayer battles