Today, Ubisoft announced that Steep® Season 6, Carve the Curve, is here and will run through June 4. With Season 6 comes a new format to Steep Live Activities, launching the team’s vision of bringing fresh and exciting content for players on a more frequent basis. Beginning today, each month will bring a new theme season in which players will engage in various in-game activities to win a complete multi sports outfit.
Taking part in Steep Live Activities will enable players to unlock exclusive customization rewards every month. The more content players check out, the more parts of the outfit they will be able to collect. Whether its exploration, live competition or pure PVP, there’s something for everyone with the revamped Steep Live Activities.
Each season will now include:
- Steep World Tour – The competition is on with Steep World Tour phases now happening on weekends, with difficulty levels and number of tries adjusted to improve the competition like never before.
- Ubisoft Club Weekly Challenges – Every Tuesday will bring seven new challenges with new rewards.
- Season Specials – Available only for the full duration of each season, these special new challenges, sometimes made by one of the Yeti Society* members, will allow players to explore specific areas of the game and get Steep Credits by completing them.
- PVP Challenges – Multiplayer PVP playlists and events will be available weekly.
- Themed Special Events – Every month will bring one special event based on a specific theme – stay tuned for more details on the themes!