Netmarble’s latest update for its mobile MMORPG StoneAge World is now live and introduces the newly added Leviathan pet alongside the brand new Eden Region for high-level players to test their skills and collect powerful and high-value pets from.
Expert Trainers eager to see new territories and prehistoric pets to rear and raise are in luck, as Netmarble’s new update for its pre-historic pet-collecting mobile MMORPG StoneAge World is now live. As part of today’s update, a number of in-game enhancements and events have been added that will benefit new and expert players.
Players that are over Level 150 may now enter the Eden Region via the World Map and Doravis Airline, where a New Village, Battle, and Capture Fields can now be accessed. Within the Eden, Region are four new areas where high-level players can attempt to obtain rare and powerful pets from the Salinali, Crab, Ranasif, and Softbun families.
In addition, a new prehistoric Spirit pet, the Water Element Leviathan, can now be collected via Summon Essences and through the limited-time Eden Event. A new pet starts out as a 2-star pet and can be fully upgraded to a 5-star pet.
This StoneAge World update includes:
- Eden Discovery Check-in Event (3/23~4/14): Receive rewards for logging in to the game for up to 15 days, including a Lv 140 Legendary Amulet and up to 2M Stones.
- Trip Around Eden (3/23~5/12): Complete this Ultimate Spirit Pet Acquisition Event to get a 2-Star Leviathan and other rewards.
- Doravis Airlines Ticket Event (3/23~4/14): Earn Mileage with Doravis Airlines Tickets, including 4-Star Special Event Eggs and more.
- StoneAge Life EXP Event Season 3: Starting on 3/23, players under level 150 will receive a buff to EXP gain with certain StoneAge Life daily contents. Players at Lv 120-139 will receive a 300% boost, while Lv 140-149 players will receive a 200% increase in EXP earned.
- Hot Time Event: In order to support the fast growth of low-level players under Lv 150, the Auto Hunt / Advanced Hunt EXP is increased up to 500%.
- Banned Pet for Special Arena is changed from Suppress/Attack Type to Defense Type from 3/23.
- New Festival Event “Lucy’s Rock-Paper-Scissors Game” (3/23~4/14)
Improvements / Additions
- The maximum level of Character and Pet has increased to Level 179.
- Growth levels have added to Level 155.
- A new Deck Slot system for a player’s line-up and totems, where multiple decks can be pre-set, is now added.
- Passive elements for pets can be enhanced with the newly added Element Enhance System.
- Element Dungeons and Element Trials for Eden Region auto hunts are now open, where players can collect Element Fruit.
- The Element Arena is now open for players.
- Pre-Season 3 of Tribe Battle (3/25~4/13) is now live. Up to 300x Core Components can be earned as part of Tribe Battle’s Win/Lose reward system.