Please see the release below for Trovo, one of the fastest-growing live-streaming platforms in the industry, which today announced it is partnering with Streamlabs to bring its powerful assortment of products and services to its platform and community.
Trovo and Streamlabs will work together to improve operability by adding more features and ways to help live streamers grow their fanbase.
Trovo, one of the fastest-growing live-streaming platforms in the industry, today announced it is partnering with Streamlabs to bring its powerful assortment of products and services to its platform and community. Trovo and Streamlabs will work closely together to help creators build their following, and this integration represents the first step in a long-term commitment to the Trovo community. The team will work together to improve operability, add more features, and more ways to help live streamers grow their fanbase.
“Our ultimate goal is to offer content creators best-in-class tools to grow their audience, which is what puts us ahead of some leading streaming platforms in the industry today, and we’re excited for Streamlabs to be part of that,” said Allen Chan, Trovo Senior Operations Manager and Head of North America. “We want our creators to feel at home and to have the freedom and tools at their fingertips to explore their creativity when creating content”.
Trovo has built a community of more than 5 million monthly active users, 30 million monthly hours watched, and over 600,000 content creators. Upon exiting beta, Trovo plans to continue its commitment to creators and invest another $100 million into its creator partnership funds over the next three years. Trovo’s initial $30 million investment has supported over 75,000 content creators.
Streamlabs is a leading provider of tools and software for professional streamers, allowing live content creators to engage with viewers, monetize their broadcasts, and grow their channels. From day one, users will be able to go live to Trovo from Streamlabs Desktop and access dozens of free features and integrated widgets. Streamlabs Desktop live streaming software comes with features such as:
- Layout Editor: Customize the user interface of Streamlabs Desktop through a simple drag and drop system
- Highlighter: This is a free video editing tool that can help you create and edit video highlights from your streams
- Multistream: This is the ability to stream to multiple platforms simultaneously
- Selective Recording: This gives you the ability to choose which sources appear in a recorded video or live stream
In addition to the Streamlabs Desktop, users can also look forward to web integration, which gives full access to the widgets and web-based product features available on Streamlabs website. Among the main features are:
- Tipping – Streamlabs’ tipping functionality allows streamers to receive monetary support from viewers with on-screen alerts. We don’t take a cut of your tips. Each tip is 100% yours, excluding standard processing fees from credit cards.
- Alerts and Widgets – Over a dozen interactive widgets are available to help you engage your community, from community polls, customizing alerts, setting stream goals, and much more.
- Custom products – Access the Streamlabs overlay theme library with hundreds of custom themes, create a custom logo using Streamlabs Logo Maker, build a custom tip page, or use Intro Maker to make custom intros for your YouTube videos.
- Analytics View your stream analytics and track your progress.
- Merch store – you can now easily make and sell custom merch using Streamlabs Merch Store feature. Our merch products come with integrated on-screen alerts and some of the deepest customization and highest quality product in the game.
In addition, users can log in and go live to Trovo from the Streamlabs Mobile app via Android or iOS, where they can broadcast mobile gaming content or stream IRL with widgets and alert functionality.
Creators can go live with a few clicks, with the same ease as using the desktop app. The added feature of a Cloudbot allows streamers to entertain their community and keep their chat space safe. The Streamlabs chatbot runs in the cloud, saving CPU, minigames, bad word lists, and more. Streamlabs and Trovo also have more than 40 improvements and updates planned to release over the next 60 days.