Today, Bossa Studios is thrilled to announce the release of “Bad Blood” for Surgeon Simulator 2, a free update bringing helpful tweaks to the in-game UI, creation mode additions, global leaderboards, and nine new hilariously ridiculous competitive levels.
With Bad Blood, Bossa Studios is looking to test every would-be doctor in the form of nine new competitive levels — all of which are coming today to Surgeon Simulator 2 owners completely free of charge! Jump in and go head to head in these awesome new challenges:
- WASD Heroes: Keep-up with floor targets in a bombastic free-for-all homage to classic arcade dance machines!
- Panel Smash: Channel that inner appetite for destruction in a mad dash to the finish line. Be advised: may involve ball pits.
- Match 4: Supermarket Sweep has swept over the surgery with this organ-fuelled time-trial. It’s the perfect speed-run candidate, brimming with challenges!
- Anatomy Theft: The ultimate test of player’s surgery skills in an anatomy-orientated trial. Hopefully distinguishing between kidney and lungs isn’t too hard?
- Limb-Ripper: Self-explanatory: rip and tear until the job’s done!
- Surgical Mayhem: Fight over Bob’s very limited supply of body parts. Whoever secures enough limbs will be crowned victorious!
- Heading Out: A classic, carnival-style coconut shy but with Bob’s heads. Dunk the most Bob heads to win in this fun-for-all-the-family rapid level.
- Top Of The World: The sky may be the limit, but players have to get there first! It’s a race to the top in a series of challenges that must be toppled along the way.
- Surgery Relay: Sports day is back, and this time, it’s surgical. Cooperate in this relay-style challenge, but keep an eye out for competitors, who will take any and all opportunities to sabotage any rivals…
Since the launch of Surgeon Simulator 2, players have clamored for a means to prove that they are the best of the best — which is now possible thanks to the implementation of campaign leaderboards! These leaderboards track how long it takes players to complete competitive levels and precisely how much blood loss Bob has suffered at player’s hands! Proving who is the best doctor among friends is now as easy as pointing-out each other’s global rank!
The Bad Blood update also brings some highly sought-after quality of life improvements to Surgeon Simulator 2, particularly to the UI — which now sports a sleek new design to the lobby terminal, as well as more concise definitions for game modes and simplified notifications for party invites! Additionally, Creation Mode has received new props and textures in the form of some groovy wallpapers and Mr. Mainframe cutouts.
Surgeon Simulator 2 is a physics-based medical simulation where every object, every organ, and every limb are up for grabs — or dropping (it depends on a player’s skill level). Enter the labyrinthine Bossa Labs to experience all-new operations, a thrilling story mode, 4-player online co-op & competitive play, and the bonafide Creation Mode! Surgeon Simulator 2 is out now on the Epic Game Store and available for £19.99 / $24.99.