NACON and Big Ant Studios are delighted to announce that a special edition of Tennis World Tour 2 will be available on next-generation consoles. This edition will include the base game, additional content and gameplay improvements. Tennis World Tour 2 will be available in March 2021 on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation®5.
The Annual Pass content is also revealed. As well as the DLC with official stadiums, already available, the Annual Pass includes 3 DLC packs that will be available within the next 4 months.
The second major DLC, available today, adds two new players – US player Sofia Kenin and Karolina Plíšková from the Czech Republic. 2 DLCs will release in January and March and will include a range of additional content: a new tournament, 8 new players, new stadiums, gears and clothing.
Tennis World Tour 2 invites fans to play a realistic tennis game that faithfully transcribes the specific aspects of the sport and its competitive nature. Many of the game’s aspects have been completely redesigned, and having more animations has increased the game’s fluidity and realism.
Tennis World Tour 2 will offer the most comprehensive tennis experience:
- Highly anticipated new features: the ability to play doubles matches with up to 4 players locally and online, a competitive mode, an improved serve system and a new shot timing mechanic
- More realistic: more animations create smoother gameplay
- Multiple game modes: Career, Quick Match, Online, Tournament, Ranked Match and Tie Break Tens – there’s a format to suit every player
- Several official courts: The Estadio Manolo Santana of the Mutua Madrid Open, the OWL ARENA of Halle or the 3 courts of Roland-Garros: Philippe-Chatrier, Suzanne-Lenglen and Simonne-Mathieu
- 48 renown players: the most famous players are part of the casting this year, among them Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer and Ashleigh Barty
- A next-gen version with technical and gameplay improvements
Tennis World Tour 2 is now available on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch. It will be available in March 2021 on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation®5