We wanted to send along a little reminder that TERA’s first Class vs. Class event is drawing to a close next Friday on September 20th. The Warrior vs. Ninja contest is almost done accepting submissions and we’re hoping you might put out the call to your readers that there’s still time to submit their entries to the first ever contest of its kind.
In essence, we’re looking for any and all artwork from the community on PC and console that shows off players’ love for the Warrior, the Ninja, or even shows them facing off against each other. Winners will receive up to 10,000 EMP, which is the equivalent of $100 USD and the top submissions will also be showcased in the next TERA update as loading screens for the game. Have you ever wanted your art to be in one of your favorite games? Well, here’s your chance!
Here’s everything players need to know to enter:
- Your submission must include some element that references TERA’s warrior class, ninja class, or characters of each class facing off against each other.
- Submission must be your own original art (sorry, no screenshots) sized 1920 by 1200 pixels, 24bit RGB in .BMP, .JPG, .PNG, or .PSD format.
- As part of your contest entry, you must include the following text: “I consent to En Masse Entertainment posting my character name and server name, or artist signature, to the forums” (Submission must include your current character’s name and server name for you to receive your prize.)
- Submit your entry (as an attachment—not a link) to [email protected].
- Your full entry must be received by Friday, September 20 at 23:59 UTC to be eligible.
- Standard TERA for Xbox One and PlayStation®4 contest rules apply.
The TERA Console development team and EME will review all submissions, and EME will announce the winners on Monday, September 30. We’ll award 10,000 EMP for the winning entry; 5,000 EMP for second place; and 2,500 EMP for third place.