Moonlighter, the best selling indie hit from developer Digital Sun Games and publisher 11 bit studios, has officially made its way onto iOS. The game delivers a console-like premium experience with no ads, no microtransactions, and is priced at $11,99/€12,99 in the App Store.
In Moonlighter, action-RPG elements are enriched with rogue-lite and shop management mechanics. Players sweep through dungeons as hero wannabe, Will. Their intentions are clear — lay hands on the most precious loot they can find — not only to use it but also to sell it at Will’s shop. Moonlighter on iOS is a captivating, charming experience that has already conquered the hearts of PC and console players with its gorgeous pixel art graphics and a highly replayable experience. Now, the time has come to do the same on mobile devices.
“Porting Moonlighter to mobile was a no-brainer for us. We knew the game would look and play great on the go if we managed to redesign the user interface and the controls. It took a lot of work for the Digital Sun team, but the effect is nothing short of amazing.”, says Rufus Kubica, Senior Communications Manager at 11 bit studios.
“Another important thing for us was to release the game in a No Strings Attached manner. It has no in-game ads, no microtransactions, no distractions. It’s a full, premium title that you would normally play on your PC or console – but now you can enjoy it on your smartphone or a tablet. We’re super satisfied with how it looks and feels – and we hope our community will share that feeling.”
Main game features:
- Manage your shop – Put items on sale, set their price, recruit assistants, and upgrade the shop.
- Fight with style – Master control of weapons, critical timing, and swift dodging to defeat enemies and bosses. Virtual stick control will be optional.
- Meet other villagers – Get to know your neighbors, help establish new businesses, and watch them grow in the idyllic community of Rynoka.
- Craft & Enchant – Interact with the villagers to craft new armor and weapons, and enchant existing equipment.
- Get the shiny loot – Access strange worlds and collect valuable items from exotic civilizations: resources, weapons, armors, and peculiar artifacts.
- Befriend the cutest of companions – They can damage enemies, restore your life, get items for you, act as an additional chest, and more!
- Play even more with New Game+ – Finish the main adventure to unlock New Game+ mode with additional challenges, weapons, and options.