Today, Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2 Warlords of New York announces the launch of the Title Update 11, including the release of a new replayable mode, The Summit. To celebrate the latest update, Twitch Drops are now available, rewarding players who watch any of The Division 2 streams. In addition, a Free Weekend will be available on all platforms.
- Twitch Drops: From now until October 6, all Twitch streamers within The Division 2 directory are eligible for Twitch Drops. This means all viewers will receive free rewards if they watch any of The Division 2 streams during that period. Twitch Drop rewards include three Legacy Caches (after watching for 30 minutes) and an exclusive milkshake backpack trophy (after watching for one hour).
- Free Weekend: From September 24 to September 28, The Division 2 will be free to play on the Xbox One family of devices, including the Xbox One X, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Epic Games, UPLAY and Stadia.
As revealed during the Ubisoft Forward pre-show, Title Update 11 includes:
- The Summit (Warlords of New York Players): Playing in squads or solo, this new replayable mode will take Division Agents to a high-rise building, where they can scale up to 100 floors of action. Players will face different challenges and enemies on each floor as they progress toward the rooftop, where a special battle awaits.
- Season 3 (Warlords of New York Players): Season 3 features a new manhunt, as players will target Bardon Schaeffer, the elusive leader of the Black Tusk as he recruits four disavowed agents to form and lead a new rogue cell.
- Major Improvements (All Players): Core changes and major improvements will be introduced as part of TU 11 including Appearance Mods, Improved loot and Agnostic Mod slots.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is available on the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Windows PC, UPLAY+, Ubisoft’s subscription service, and the new generation gaming platform, Stadia.