In view of the global developments related to COVID-19, SOEDESCO® is providing an update on the way it’s responding to the outbreak and the related business impact. SOEDESCO is taking all the maximum precautions to ensure the health, safety and well-being of their employees and everyone else involved. This has also led to the decision to postpone some of the physical releases.
Hans van Brakel, Executive Manager at SOEDESCO, said: “Due to recent developments in the market that are beyond our control, we have made the difficult decision to postpone some of the physical releases to a later date. The global crisis has a big impact on logistics, which makes it difficult for us to manufacture, ship and sell physical games right now. However, the digital releases will continue as planned”.
At the moment, these postponed games include the physical versions of Monstrum on Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One and Adam’s Venture: Origins on Nintendo Switch. Since the digital versions remain unaffected, SOEDESCO will soon announce the digital release dates of these two games. A new release date for the physical versions has yet to be determined. SOEDESCO hopes it won’t be a long delay and they will update the community as soon as they have new information to share.
About Adam’s Venture: Origins
Start your adventure in Adam’s Venture: Origins. Set in the roaring 20’s, you play as explorer Adam Venture and go on a journey to unravel the secret of Eden. Together with your companion Evelyn, you explore ancient ruins and solve ingenious puzzles to find mysterious locales. As you travel to unique locations, you’re opposed by the evil Clairvaux company, who’s intentions for exploring artifacts could unleash chaos around the world.
- Delve into ancient ruins and recover mysterious artifacts
- Try to solve clever and creative puzzles on your journey
- Traverse long forgotten tombs and crumbling cities using the grappling hook
- Get involved in a rich storyline that weaves adventure with historical overtones
Stranded on an abandoned cargo ship, you find yourself hunted by one of Monstrum’s terrifying predators; each with their own strategy, abilities, and weaknesses. You’ll have to use your wits to outsmart your pursuer within the ship’s procedurally generated environment as you search for an escape. Death is permanent; get killed and you’ll be starting all over again. Can you survive Monstrum?
- Survive a changing environment and monster with each new game
- Use whatever you can find to outwit the monsters and escape the ship
- Hide, distract, and run, but be careful not to fall into the numerous traps
- Death is permanent. Try to stay alive or you’ll have to start all over again