SCS Software proudly announces the release date of the latest DLC for Euro Truck Simulator 2. The Road to the Black Sea map expansion will be available on Thursday, December 5, 2019
ABOUT ETS 2: ROAD TO THE BLACK SEA
Road to the Black Sea will bring three new European regions to Euro Truck Simulator 2. Drivers will be able to expand their company and deliver to the countries of Romania, known for the forested region of Transylvania and the surrounding Carpathian Mountain range, Bulgaria with its diverse terrain and Black Sea coastline, and the Trakya region of Turkey which is the gateway to Europe’s largest city, Istanbul.
From large cities to small humble villages in the countrysides, truckers will also be able to drive on roads which lead to scenic coastlines alongside the Black Sea.
These regions also offer a large variety of industries for players to deliver to and from; including farms, logistics companies, mining and steel industries.
- Over 10.000 kilometers of roads to drive on
- Romania, Bulgaria, and European part of Turkey to explore
- Europe’s largest city, Istanbul
- 11 new local company docks and industries
- 20 new major cities and many smaller towns and settlements
- Famous landmarks and recognizable places
- Characteristic Balkan architecture
- Brand new unique 3D-assets
- Lush regional vegetation
- Local AI trains, trams, and traffic cars
- Horse carts – for Bulgarian and Romanian countrysides
- Border crossings – including feature-rich border controls
- River ferry over the Danube (Dunaj)
- Black Sea region achievements to unlock
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Road to the Black Sea expansion Steam price: USD $ 17.99, € 17.99, £ 13.49