Dragons have returned to Tamriel! The great dragon Kaalgrontiid and others stalk from the skies and threaten to burn down the ancestral home of the Khajiit.
Elsweyr is packed-full of new stories, adventures, and challenges, including:
- A gigantic new zone, Elsweyr, similar in size and scope to last year’s Summerset zone
- An epic main story quest line with around 30 hours of new adventures that ties into the Season of the Dragon, plus tons of new side quests and exploration
- A powerful new Class: The Necromancer, the most requested addition from the community
- A challenging new 12-player Trial: Sunspire
- Colossal new World Events: Dragon Attacks
- A vast amount of unique Delves, Public Dungeons, and stand-alone quests, as well as a host of updates and quality-of-life improvements
The new Elsweyr zone adds yet another massive landmass to the ESO world for fans to explore. The home of the Khajiit is laden with moon sugar farms, fertile grasslands, scorching deserts, and palatial cities as well as a host of new monsters and enemies. Elder Scrolls veterans may recall exploring the province of Elsweyr in The Elder Scrolls: Arena as well as its outer edges in The Elder Scrolls Online’s regions of Reaper’s March and Khenarthi’s Roost.
Also coming in ESO: Elsweyr, the game’s first new class since 2017’s Morrowind Chapter — the highly anticipated Necromancer. With this dark, mysterious Class, players will command the dead and cast powerful elemental spells to overcome foes and bolster defenses. With the Necromancer, death itself is a weapon.
SEASON OF THE DRAGON
The Season of the Dragon is a yearlong interconnected adventure that begins in February with the Wrathstone DLC game pack and continues through the upcoming Elsweyr Chapter and beyond! The epic tale will span all four updates in 2019, including the Wrathstone DLC dungeon pack, the ElsweyrChapter, the Q3 DLC dungeon pack, and the Q4 Story DLC.
NEW CONTENT IS FOR BOTH FIRST-TIME AND VETERAN PLAYERS
As always, The Elder Scrolls Online’s unique Chapter structure and level-scaling mean that new content is easily — and instantly — accessible for both new and veteran players. Both level one and max-level fans will find challenges in Elsweyr that they can play side-by-side, exploring and conquering the new zone and stories together.
- New Players: New players can jump right into ESO: Elsweyr’s content without having to complete any previous ESO content.
- Current Players: Veteran players can immediately travel with existing characters to the new zone, or, start out fresh with a Necromancer.
PRE-PURCHASE BONUSES AND COLLECTOR’S EDITIONS
Players can grab a ton of exciting rewards for purchasing, pre-ordering, and pre-purchasing the game. Existing players who pre-purchase the game will earn immediate access to an exclusive mount.
Are you a new player and can’t wait to get started on your adventures in Tamriel? Customers who pre-purchase the digital full game edition will get access to the ESO base game, plus the last two Chapters, Summerset and Morrowind, immediately.