Today, Ubisoft announced that Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Breakpoint’s Episode 2, will be available tomorrow, March 24. The start of Episode 2 coincides with the release of the Title Update 2.0, including the new Ghost Experience and several other major additions. The update will be available on the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X and Windows PC, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, UPLAY+, Ubisoft’s subscription service and Stadia, the new generation gaming platform from Google.
Title Update 2.0 is the biggest update for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint yet. It will include:
- A new story Adventure tied to Episode 2 including eight narrative missions where players will team up with Sam Fisher, the renowned character from Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell®. Together, they uncover a plot to develop mind-controlled military drones, and they will have to stop its development on Auroa. The Adventure will introduce new stealth-focused gameplay elements and feature cinematics with the voice of Michael Ironside. The full Adventure will be available to all Year One Pass owners or as a standalone purchase. All players will have access to the first mission and its 2 rewards for free, and will be able to join co-op parties with friends owning the Adventure. Ten new exclusive Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell-themed mission rewards will be available for players to earn, provided they own the Year One Pass or Adventure from mission 2 onwards.
- Two new classes available in both PvE and PvP modes, with a one-week exclusivity for Year One pass owners, starting tomorrow, March 24.
- The Echelon class focuses on stealth, allowing players to move silently to eliminate enemies quietly. The Echelon Class’s special ability, Sonar Vision, helps players detect enemies through walls and disturb drones.
- The Engineer class lets players deal more damage to drones and be more effective with grenade launchers. Its special ability, the Defense Drone, will attack nearby enemies, while its class tool, the Supply Drone, provides allies with an extra magazine of buffed ammo.
- The Ghost Experience, a new mode free to all players that will offer new immersive and tactical options to players and let them fully customize their experience, with the possibility of removing gear level and using a more realistic loot system.
- PVP updates, including 4 new maps and a map voting option.
Title Update 2.0 also features a host of community-requested features, including camera placement, BASE jumping, weapon/gear sorting options, vehicles, respawn system improvements, gunsmith updates and more.
Additionally, new players will be able to experience all the new content brought by the TU 2.0 update on the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X and Windows PC, and PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system during the Free Weekend from March 26 until March 29.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint will continue to receive regular updates in the coming months. To stay up to date with all updates please visit ghost-recon.ubisoft.com.