NACON and Cyanide are delighted to announce that their two cycling simulations will return this year: Tour de France 2021 and Pro Cycling Manager 2021!
Pro Cycling Manager 2021 is the only cycling simulation game that combines management and racing in real-time. In the shoes of a manager, players need to recruit, train and direct the riders in their team to take them to the top of the rankings. Benefiting from Cyanide’s extensive experience, this new installment lets you participate in over 260 races, including all 21 official stages of the Tour de France 2021 – a total of 700 stages.
- European Championships and national teams added
- Improved AI, especially in the peloton behavior
- More realistic weather, which affects fatigue and rider performance
- Top manufacturers’ helmets, bike frames, and wheels recreated in-game for added realism
Cross the finish line at the Champs-Elysées with Tour de France 2021
The video game of the third most followed sporting competition in the world is back! Faithfully recreating the new route that starts in Brittany this year, Tour de France 2021 thrusts players straight into the thick of the peloton as a rider in one of the top Tour de France teams.
Adapt your strategy to meet your objectives: join the early breakaway to win the green jersey, excel in the mountain stages by becoming the best climber, or save your energy for the final sprint on the last day to take the iconic yellow jersey.
Improvements added to Tour de France 2021:
- The official route of the Tour de France 2021
- A redesign of My Tour mode, with more customization options and 89 stages available
- A new recovery mechanic for added realism
- More realistic peloton behavior
- Equipment from a wide range of official brands
Tour de France 2021 will be available on PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC June 3, 2021
Pro Cycling Manager 2021 will release on PC only on June 3, 2021.