Out There Entertainment are proud to announce that their new virtual reality title TSA Frisky is now available on Steam for Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Windows Mixed Reality Headsets.
TSA Frisky throws you right in the middle of a busy airport security checkpoint. Dulles International Aiport security is jealous of all the action you’ll be getting as a new recruit. Pat-down suspicious passengers and look through unassuming luggage to find pesky contraband items. But Remember! Management is watching the action and there’s no John McClane to save the day this time around. You’ll have to earn that promotion all on your own.
It’s not all yippie-ki-yay’s every day on the job. Aiport security is stressful work, and you’ll have to manage your stress levels to avoid blacking out if you want to reach the upper echelons of TSA management as you attempt to clear a gamma of harried passengers and their suitcases through your security checkpoint.
“VR creates a unique platform that allows developers to create unique first-person experiences,” says Remy Bustani of Out There Entertainment. “Everyone hates the security checkpoints at airports, so we thought it would be fun to experience the other side of that nightmare.”
Players will have to earn their promotions through multiple levels of stress-inducing checkpoints and unruly travelers in order to find success in their department. Each shift players will unlock new equipment to make their jobs easier but with better tech comes higher numbers of people and less time to get through them all.
TSA Frisky is available now on Steam for $14.99.
- Frisk passengers as they advance through the line. Use your tools to locate and irradiate contraband, and dispose of it in the red bin.
- Search through each passengers luggage, and dispose of the contraband accordingly.
- Race Against the clock and get through the lines before you black out.
- You must thoroughly search both the passenger and their luggage before the next pair advance.
- Prevent travelers from taking their pesky contraband onto the planes.
- Earn upgrades such as a full body scanner to improve detection and efficiently.
- Score points by being an effective employee, and earn the respect of your supervisor!