NACON has announced that two of its premier sports titles, Neopica’s Hunting Simulator 2 and Big Ant Studios’ Tennis World Tour 2, have launched today on Nintendo Switch™. Explore stunning natural habitats and track down over 33 animal species in Hunting Simulator 2 or settle fierce rivalries online or locally on the realistic courts of Tennis World Tour 2. Each game is also available on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC via Steam.
Take a look at Hunting Simulator 2 and Tennis World Tour 2 in action with today’s launch trailers:
In Hunting Simulator 2, you explore bigger, more varied and more spectacular natural environments thanks to completely redesigned graphics and sound effects. The game provides many hours of challenges and immersion among the flora and fauna of some of the most beautiful areas of Europe and the United States. There are over 33 animal species to find in Hunting Simulator 2. The artificial intelligence for each species has had significant work put in to recreate their unique and realistic behaviours.
Via an all-new interface, hunters can also choose every piece of their gear from over 70 weapons and accessories, as well as 90 official clothing items faithfully recreated from the sport’s top specialist brands:
- Weapons: Winchester, Browning, Sako, Tikka, Verney-Carron, Barrett, Bear Archery, Beretta
- Outfits and accessories: Bushnell, Kryptek, SJK, Ligne Verney-Carron, Browning, Beretta
Tennis World Tour 2 invites fans to play a realistic tennis game that faithfully transcribes the specific aspects of the sport and its competitive nature. Many of the game’s aspects have been completely redesigned, and having more animations has increased the game’s fluidity and realism.
Tennis World Tour 2 will offer the most comprehensive tennis experience:
- Highly anticipated new features: the ability to play doubles matches with up to 4 players locally and online, a competitive mode, an improved serve system and a new shot timing mechanic
- More realistic: more animations create smoother gameplay
- Multiple game modes: Career, Quick Match, Online, Tournament, Ranked Match and Tie Break Tens – there’s a format to suit every player
- Several official courts: The Estadio Manolo Santana of the Mutua Madrid Open, the OWL ARENA of Halle or the 3 courts of Roland-Garros: Philippe-Chatrier, Suzanne-Lenglen and Simonne-Mathieu.
Hunting Simulator 2 and Tennis World Tour 2 are now available on Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC via Steam.