Put on your yī-fu & get ready for battle on the go!
Magic Design Studios and Perfect World Games are excited to reveal their upcoming 2D kung-fu-them-all adventure game Unruly Heroes. The game is inspired by the Chinese novel Journey to the West and seamlessly blends traditional Chinese culture and western aesthetics into an all-new combat experience for mobile devices. Players will be able to test their mettle against intense obstacles, well-designed challenges, and take on a memorable rogues’ gallery of foes.
Unruly Heroes will be available on both iOS and Android devices for $1.99 beginning March 18th.
Unruly Heroes Features:
- A thrilling story told across 4 chapters, 29 levels, and 81 sub-levels
- 8-10 hours of rich, engaging gameplay
- Intense battles and challenging levels
- Puzzles, jumping, varied weapon attacks, flying, and a destructible environment spice up the action
- A plug-in assistant to help clear levels
- Character customization through a robust skin system
- A wide array of characters to try out for different experiences, each with their own strengths and weaknesses on the battlefield
- Controllers are compatible!