Indie puzzle games developer MythicOwl is delighted to announce its new adventure puzzler Harmony’s Odyssey, which will be coming to Nintendo Switch and PC in 2021.
Harmony’s Odyssey is a vibrant adventure puzzle game where the modern world mingles with mythology and comedy. Welcome to a place where Cyclopses can’t take their eye off their smartphones, furious Minotaurs drive to work and mermaids relax in the comfort of their suburban garden swimming pools. Players will embark on a fantastic quest through remote fabled lands, aiming to restore peace to realms full of tangled puzzles created by a rowdy cat.
About Harmony’s Odyssey
From a peaceful forest hut near the city Olympus comes Harmony, a young, fierce wizard. She ventures out on a quest to find her envious cat, who stole her magic wand and tangled the world like a clump of yarn.
Meet wonderful, curious creatures and experience their daily lives full of comedy and drama, where fables and urban legends are shared on smartphones and even a dragon can sometimes get stuck in traffic. A trio of penguins looking to shoot some selfies? Minotaurs getting ready for another Bull Football match? Get to know them better and bring their little worlds together – piece by piece!
- 3D tile-based gameplay with interactive puzzles
- Seven distinctive worlds filled with life and myths
- Exciting, wide range action mini-games to enjoy
- Delightful, eye-candy graphics and climatic soundtrack
- Cheerful, fussy creatures that resemble real life animals
- Engaging, thoughtful riddles to solve
- Eventful comedy & drama story combining mythological and contemporary themes