Today, 2K and Marvel Entertainment debuted a new trailer for Marvel’s Midnight Suns’ second post-launch DLC — Redemption — featuring the monstrous Venom! Available for either standalone purchase or as part of Marvel’s Midnight Suns Season Pass (included in the Legendary Edition), each DLC brings a new recruitable hero and adds three new story missions, a new upgrade for the Abbey, and a selection of new skins and outfits for the hero. Once you recruit a hero, they’ll be added as permanent members to your roster and you can take them on missions, customize their abilities, and build Friendships outside of battle throughout the game.
In Redemption, Venom — the deadly amalgam of Eddie Brock and an alien symbiote — joins the Midnight Suns on February 23 as a recruitable hero to right the wrongs he committed under Lilith’s demonic influence, bringing new abilities and an insatiable appetite to chew through evildoers. Redemption includes three new story missions that continue off of the first DLC, which introduced the threat of vampyres in New York City. Players will want to build Venom’s unique Research project Whisper Web, which expands the tactical options for the Intel resource.
In addition to today’s trailer reveal for Venom, Marvel’s Midnight Suns is available for 40% off (full sales details below) for a limited time:
- Xbox (Microsoft Store): 40% off Enhanced and Legendary editions from February 7th to February 20th
- PlayStation (PlayStation Store): 40% off Enhanced and Legendary editions from February 15th to March 1st, only for PlayStation Plus subscribers
- Steam: 40% off all editions from February 16th to March 2nd
- Separately, for those looking to try out the beginning hours of the game, Marvel’s Midnight Suns Game Trial is available for all players on Xbox Series X|S and is available for PlayStation Plus Premium players on
- PlayStation 5. To get the Game Trial, navigate to Marvel’s Midnight Suns store page on your console and select the Trial option.
When you start the Game Trial, you’ll begin the three-hour period on Xbox Series X|S and a two-hour period on PlayStation 5 for PlayStation Plus Premium players. The time limit counts any time that the game is open; after you hit the trial time limit, you’ll be given the option to view the game’s store page.
For PC players, Marvel’s Midnight Suns (Standard Edition) will also be available to try out at no cost as part of an All-Access Weekend on Steam from Thursday, February 16th at 10:00 AM PT to Sunday, February 19th at 9:59 AM PT. To keep playing after the All-Access Weekend, you must buy the game.
Platforms: PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Microsoft Windows