The multiplayer beta for Warcraft III: Reforged is about to start, with limited access to the orc and human races within 1v1 and 2v2 matchmaking. The undead and night elf races, and more game modes will be added in the weeks ahead.
Invitations to the multiplayer beta will be sent out over the coming weeks. Initial invitations will go out in waves to players who have pre-purchased the Spoils of War edition of the game and subsequent waves of invitations will go to additional players, such as those who have pre-purchased the standard edition of Warcraft III: Reforged.
The Spoils of War Edition
In addition to access to the beta, owners of the Spoils of War edition get a few additional perks.
Beyond the Meat Wagon mount in World of Warcraft; Thrall, Anub’arak, Jaina and Tyrande in Heroes of the Storm, and the Third War card back in Hearthstone, the Spoils of War edition also contains:
- Warcraft III: Reforged Skins
- Champion of the Horde Thrall
- Daughter of the Seas Proudmoore
- Fallen King Arthas
- Emerald Nightmare Cenarius
- Player Icons: Human, Orc, Undead, Night Elf and Lich King
- Animated Sprays: Footman, Grunt, Ghoul and Archer
- Diablo III: Mal’ganis pet
- StarCraft II Console Skins
- StarCraft: Remastered: Spoils of War Console
Warcraft III: Reforged is a top to bottom upgrade of Blizzard Entertainment’s groundbreaking 2002 real-time strategy game Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and its award-winning expansion, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.