Tactical first-person shooter Warface: Breakout has launched its ‘Cold Sun’ season today, available as a free update on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S|X.
‘Cold Sun’ adds a new “Outskirts” map set in a snow-covered mountain village, a brand-new addition to the collection of Warface: Breakout maps. Newly reimagined scopes allow players to aim down the sights without losing awareness of the environment. And the myriad of new seasonal rewards is available, including new weapon and bomb skins, victory poses, and more.
‘Cold Sun’ will also feature a time-limited Christmas event at launch, spanning from December 22 to January 11. It will bring a new, time-limited Team Deathmatch mode, as well as exclusive cosmetics, including avatars, stickers, and challenge cards.
Warface: Breakout is available on the Xbox Games Store and PlayStation Store priced at 19.99 USD for Standard Edition, 29.99 USD for Deluxe Edition, and 49,99 USD for Ultimate Edition.
- Game title: Warface: Breakout
- Developer: MY.GAMES (Allods Team)
- Platforms: PS4 and Xbox One, PS5 and Xbox Series X|S via backward compatibility
- Price: 19,99 USD for Standard edition, 29,99 USD for Deluxe edition, 49,99 USD for Ultimate Edition
- Maps: 7 maps are available: Storage, Sandstorm, City, Facility, Oasis, Slum District, and Outskirts