TERA Console’s first-ever loading screen contest is here, and we need you to submit amazing artwork!
Submit an original piece of TERA artwork with either a warrior character, a ninja character, or characters of both classes facing off against each other, by Friday, September 20 at 23:59 UTC, and you could win 10,000 EMP!
In addition, the winning loading screen artwork will appear in TERA, with your character name and server name displayed below the image, so you can show off your prize-winning artwork to all your friends and fellow players.
Here’s everything you need to know to enter:
- Your submission must include some element that references TERA’s warrior class, ninja class, or characters of each class facing off against each other.
- Submission must be your own original art (sorry, no screenshots) sized 1920 by 1200 pixels, 24bit RGB in .BMP, .JPG, .PNG, or .PSD format.
- As part of your contest entry, you must include the following text: “I consent to En Masse Entertainment posting my character name and server name to the forums, if my entry is selected.” (Submission must include your current character’s name and server name for you to receive your prize.)
- Submit your entry (as an attachment—not a link) to [email protected].
- Your full entry must be received by Friday, September 20 at 23:59 UTC to be eligible.
- Standard TERA for Xbox One and PlayStation®4 contest rules apply.
The TERA Console development team and EME will review all submissions, and EME will announce the winners on Monday, September 30. We’ll award 10,000 EMP for the winning entry; 5,000 EMP for second place; and 2,500 EMP for third place.
The top submissions will also appear in the next possible update as TERA loading screens—so get your entry in today!
Also, between Friday, August 30 and Friday, September 20, players can cast their vote on which class they prefer in this contest through an in-game competition.
Complete any item level 412+ dungeons on your preferred class—warrior or ninja—to cast a single vote (this can be repeated for multiple votes).
At the end of the competition, we will tally the amount of completions on an item level 412+ dungeons as a warrior and ninja, and a reward will be unlocked for all players in TERA Console’s next major update, providing a new feat specific to warrior or ninja, and accompanied by a new title specific to the class that received the most tallies.