Starting today, publisher Insel Games hosts its final test weekend for their upcoming sci-fi action MMORPG Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan, adding new US servers as well as the “Squad League” PvP arena where players will be able to test their strength in 5 v 5 matches. Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan is scheduled to launch on Steam via Early Access later this year.
Publisher Insel Games invites their most loyal players to join forces on the planet Titan in preparation for the Early Access launch later this year. Players that have participated in previous tests will be able to launch Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan via their Steam client to participate, while newcomers to Titan can still join the action-packed Sci Fi MMORPG by buying a package through the Indiegogo campaign.
The beta has the complete feature set and PvE content of the Early Access version, including a dozen unique heroes that may be leveled and customized to unlock special skills. For example, as members of the Mechanix class, players can mount a super-destructive mech-suit to blast their way through hordes of Broken, or as part of the Noxious crew they can try poisoning them with deadly stealth attacks. Those who prefer close quarters combat should check out the sword-swinging Iron Wall for the Guardians or the scythe-wielding Undertakers for the Abandon. The beta weekend also sees Insel Games adding a US server for smoother performance in North America.
Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan is a gritty Sci-Fi MMORPG with fast Hack’n’Slash combat. By joining either the human Guardians or the mutant Abandon factions, players level up over a dozen heroes, including videogame legends Duke Nukem and Serious Sam, each with different skills to allow for unique play styles to master PvE (solo or coop) and PvP. While featuring fast-paced action, Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan has a full set of MMO-Features and is free of Pay-to-Win elements!
- More than twelve heroes with unique play styles: Choose either the military Guardians or radiation-stricken Abandon and level up your hero to unlock a variety of skills for enhanced team play and replayability
- Dungeons: Enjoy a variety of different dungeons with three levels of difficulty, Raid Dungeons for up to 15 players or Defend Dungeons with endless waves of enemies
- Extensive PvP options: Fight the other faction in open PvP zones, compete against rival players in shared dungeons or grab the most resources in specific maps
- Squad League: A unique Battle Arena, with 5 vs 5 fights and Battle Royale mode, including ranking and a special Elite League for maxed out players (Level 50)
- Rank level system: increase your account-wide level beyond the character level to get extra attribute bonuses
- Full MMO Features: Auction House, Group Finder, Crafting and Enchanting, Fishing and Mining