Independent games development studio 3DIVISION releases Content Update #6 for Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic, the real-time soviet-themed city builder tycoon set in an imaginary communist country in Eastern Europe, on Steam today.
This update of Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic introduces airplanes, including the airport design and implementation.
Operate the airplanes and build the aluminium industry chain so you can construct more flying vehicles. Go through all the process, from the extraction of bauxite to the treatment of aluminium oxide, before obtaining the finished aluminium.
Moreover, this upgrade of Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic also contains the introduction of tourism as a new profitable business. Bring foreign tourists to your country, build amusement parks and create new ways of earning additional income.
The update also features a great improvement in the models of the citizens and all the SFX have been implemented and revised by the slovak sound studio Grand Beats. Last, the first version of the building editor has been completed.
Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic was released in Early Access back in March 2019 becoming one of the recent best selling hits on Steam. The game will remain like that for quite more until the final version is released.
New Features in Content Update #6
- Airport customization and implementation.
- Operate the airplanes.
- Develop the aluminium industry chain from bauxite to aluminium oxide and the finished aluminium.
- Use aluminium to manufacture your planes.
- Develop the industry of tourism and earn additional income.
- Almost all SFX have been implemented and revised.
- First version of the building editor has been included.
- Manage all aspects of your own republic with a planned economy, including mining resources, manufacturing goods, construction, investments, and citizens too.
- Create your own industrial complexes with loading and unloading stations, storage, warehouses, and factories.
- Build the infrastructure and manage its traffic, including roads, railways, sidewalks, conveyors, wiring, and pipelines. Wisely place and connect factories, houses and warehouses, and make the most efficient connections.
- Plan and build the living areas with everything your citizens may need to live their happy life, such as playgrounds, cinema s, taverns, and shops.
- Send your citizens to the mine to get coal, iron and other natural resources; or send them to the fields to pick up the crops; or take them to factories to produce manufactured goods.
- Sell and purchase resources and goods from western countries or other soviet countries to get dollars or rubles and buy the products or resources you need … or invest in new infrastructure or buildings.
- Enjoy authentic soviet buildings and vehicles, as well as realistic landscapes of the 60’s to the 90’s.
- Play the way you want! You can focus on getting natural resources or products and trade them for money; or you can build a self-sufficient republic; or you can just use the easy sandbox mode with unlimited money/resources and just enjoy building something live.
- Prices of resources on the global market are changing over time as you play –one day you can sell or purchase steel for $100 per ton, but in a few months the cost can rise to $200 or decrease to $50. The price of everything is connected to the cost of work and resources.