THE CEASELESS CURSE: Massive Update Descends on WORLD OF HORROR for PC, Mac Today. Patch 0.9.84 Hits Early Access with New Modding Features, New Characters, Challenge Mode, and More.
WORLD OF HORROR, the unsettling cosmic horror retro RPG from developer panstasz and publisher Ysbryd Games, unleashes “THE CEASELESS CURSE” today, December 2nd, 2021 offering the largest update since its launch in Early Access on Steam for PC and Mac and Microsoft Store.
WORLD OF HORROR will bring the full force of its roguelite nightmares to bear at 1.0 launch in 2022 on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, itch io, GOG, Windows Store, and Steam for PC and Mac.
- TWO NEW MYSTERIES – Take care of a weird friend with a dark secret and explore a seemingly abandoned mansion full of grotesque paintings
- NEW MODDING – Draft custom mysteries, create characters, and chain together events and combat encounters
- NEW CHARACTERS – A WITCH and EX-CULTIST join the playable roster, now at 11 heroes
- NEW EVENTS – Character-exclusive events build on their backstories and roles in the city. This is the biggest batch of new events since Early Access launch!
- CHALLENGES – New game mode pits experienced players against carefully designed playthroughs with devilish mechanics
- CITY PLANNING – Customize the game with additional actions
The Old Gods have risen from another dimension and otherworldly horrors begin their invasion of a quiet, seaside Japanese town. Uncover the truth across 16 mysteries infested with randomly generated encounters and white-knuckle turn-based combat. Survive tense showdowns with creatures that defy belief. Practice dark rituals, scavenge for makeshift weapons and fight to keep your health and sanity intact.
Deeply customizable and endlessly replayable, WORLD OF HORROR offers a host of difficulty levels and experiences tailored for every kind of player. Beyond the main narrative, craft new monsters and events with mod support. Tweak parameters and possible events to generate endless eldritch tales.