Developer Camel Games and publishing giant Perfect World, are pleased to announce that the World War II-themed strategy game World on Fire will be releasing iOS and Android today March 18th. Featuring high-definition realistic scenes the game will allow players to form alliances to strategize and take on battles of various sizes, control a variety of troops and research alien technologies to conquer the world.
Players will be able to choose from four distinct military classes to make up their troops including tanks, armored vehicles, artillery, and infantry. Strategy and decision making is key in World on Fire and players will have to react quickly to unexpected circumstances such as unforeseen enemy attacks.
While establishing themselves players will be able to easily build and customize their bases and research new alien technologies offering another level of strategic gameplay. Researching super weapons and super-powered mech attacks will give players the edge in battle. Players will also be able to collect resources and recruit troops to aid them in battle at their base.
World on Fire will have players facing off against enemies from all over the world. However, players will have the ability to form alliances with fellow players. To support player-formed alliances, World on Fire has integrated an intuitive communication system which allows players to start chats at any time to discuss strategies, battle plans and send requests or tasks to their allies.
Players will encounter battles of varying sizes ranging from as small as ten to as large as hundreds with real-time map battles. Allied players will be able to jump into battles to help their friends at any time, view past and on-going battles, and respond accordingly via the real-time battle updates. World on Fire has integrated two viewpoints into the map system allowing players to have an overall large-scale view or to see what’s going on right in the thick of things with the inside battle view.
A full list of features includes:
- Four distinct military forces: tanks, armored vehicles, artillery, and infantry.
- Play solo or form alliances with friends.
- Support your allies by jumping into battle with them at any time.
- Discuss battle plans, strategies, and submit requests with your allies at any time with the intuitive communication system.
- Experience dynamic battles ranging from small-scale to large-scale full on wars with hundreds of players facing off against one another.
- Build and customize your base to help your troops flourish.
- Research new alien technologies to get ahead of enemy forces and conquer the world.
- Stay in the know of the battle with real-time map updates featuring overall and in-battle focused views.
- View past battles and on-going battles via the map feature.
World on Fire will be releasing on March 18th on iOS and Android and is free to play.