Want to join the Gaming Lyfe staff? Help us grow while gaining valuable knowledge & experience in the gaming industry?
GamingLyfe.com is an interactive online community built around the gaming scene featuring the latest gaming news & reviews, user created forums, eSports calendars, convention calendars, featured fan content, videos galleries, live streams, & anything gaming related! Live the Lyfe, the Gaming Lyfe. Gamers #1 Online News Source & Community. read more
As a member of the Gaming Lyfe staff you will gain
- Industry knowledge & experience within gaming communities, gaming developers, and eSports professionals.
- A valuable opportunity to give back to the gaming community.
- Help grow the gaming community & eSports to the heights we all imagined it could reach.
- Networking with gaming communities, gaming developers, and eSports professionals.
- Enjoy gaming with members of the Gaming Lyfe community.
- Be exposed and learn in detail about trades like writing, social media marketing, graphic design, video editing, web development, game development.
- Work directly with our industry press affiliates getting early access to products and games. See full list of our press affiliates here.
Expectations for staff members will vary, we will customize a plan to fit each individual staff member whether it be a volunteer, full time, part time, cross promotional, or featured content trading. Below are the staff positions from GamingLyfe’s 4 major departments – Marketing, News Room, Video Production, and eSports Division.
- Editor – Review written content on the website, helps to manage news topics and workflow.
- Writer – Write about anything gaming! Woo hoo so much fun!
- Video editor – Looking for all skill levels of editors to help our video production team.
- Graphic designer – Looking for all skill levels for various areas of GL including social media, news letters, website artwork.
- Community outreach – Ambassador for GL reaching out to gaming communities, gaming developers, and eSports professionals
- Social media expert – Help customize our social media plan and grow our accounts!
- eSports team management – Assembling casters, team managers, team members, coaches, analysts, captains.
- Convention Support – Come to conventions and help the team promote the website!
- Moderators – Help keep the community platforms clean & tidy, voice platforms, forums, blogs.
GL Staff Managers
Moderator Manager – Jason Chambers (Capn)
Social Media Manager – Anthony Rought (Zenith) [email protected]
Video Production Manager – Theodore Morales (NecrosysTV)
News Room Coordinator – Theodore Morales (NecrosysTV)
Marketing Director – Theodore Morales (NecrosysTV)
Community Development Manager – Alastair Hamilton
Community Outreach – Thomas Grafius
eSports Content Manager – Morayo Adedayo Balogun
eSports Team Manager – Coming soon
Convention Support Manager – Coming Soon