Want to join the Gaming Lyfe staff? Help us grow while gaining valuable knowledge & experience in the gaming industry?
GamingLyfe.com is an interactive online community built around the gaming scene featuring the latest gaming news & reviews, user created forums, eSports calendars, convention calendars, featured fan content, videos galleries, live streams, & anything gaming related! Live the Lyfe, the Gaming Lyfe. Gamers #1 Online News Source & Community. read more
As a member of the Gaming Lyfe staff you will gain
- Industry knowledge & experience within gaming communities, gaming developers, and eSports professionals.
- A valuable opportunity to give back to the gaming community.
- Help grow the gaming community & eSports to the heights we all imagined it could reach.
- Networking with gaming communities, gaming developers, and eSports professionals.
- Enjoy gaming with members of the Gaming Lyfe community.
- Be exposed and learn in detail about trades like writing, social media marketing, graphic design, video editing, web development, game development.
- Work directly with our industry press affiliates getting early access to products and games.
Expectations for staff members will vary, we will customize a plan to fit each individual staff member whether it be a volunteer, full time, part time, cross promotional, or featured content trading. Below are the staff positions from GamingLyfe’s 4 major departments – Marketing, News Room, Video Production, and eSports Division.
Staff Positions – We are hiring now!
- President – Oversees entire operation. Pushes the path of the company forward.
- Production Manager – Oversees production of the “GL Live” show.
- Chief Editor – Oversees all written content to be posted on GamingLyfe.com.
- Editor – Assist Chief editor with content duties.
- Staff Writer – Provide original written content for GamingLyfe.com
- Correspondent – Manages content flow for niche sources such as game genres, eSports leagues, or products.
- Data Entry – Inputs content directly into GamingLyfe.com provided by chief editor.
- Creative Artwork Director – Manages all visual marketing tools in every phase of production graphic, video, audio.
- Video editor – Assist Creative Artwork Director with video editing related duties
- Graphic Designer – Assist Creative Artwork Director with graphic design related duties.
- Camera Operator – Manages camera equipment and video/still content on site.
- Community Outreach – “Ambassador” for GL reaching out to gaming communities, streamers, content creators, and technical specialists.
- Social Media Manager – Oversee all social media content, holding it to GL standards.
- Social Media Expert – Assist Social Media Manager with duties such as posting, message, engagement, and growth.
- eSports Coordinator – Oversee all GL eSports operations.
- eSports Manager – Oversees niche eSports division.
- Convention Support – Join us at conventions and help with duties related to assigned department. Video, Audio, Interview, networking, or labor.
- Moderators – Community Manger or Leader in Discord and online Forums community.