Starting today, Anno 1800 players can experience Tourist Season, the second DLC of Anno 1800’s third season. With this new content, players can try their hand at building a bustling tourist hotspot with new buildings, public transportation, a brand new monument, and more.
You can read more about the Tourist Season DLC details HERE.
Along with the Tourist Season a free Game Update will be included featuring:
- Regrow trees in previously deforested areas
- Allow players to slow down the game’s speed by 50%
- Edit their player profile during a game
- Introduce updated ground plates for ornaments
- Create a queue for the Research Institute
- Send money to other players in multiplayer