Fancy Fish Games and Whitethorn Games are thrilled to announce the upcoming console release of 2D survival RPG Aground — with Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One editions set to launch February 11th for $14.99.
Aground is a resource-gathering and crafting game with a story, focused on the theme of progression. You start the game as a lone survivor from a shipwreck with almost nothing, and build your way up to a thriving settlement and eventually make your way to space and travel between planets.
Can you craft, mine, and build your way to survival?
- Mining – The surface is just the beginning, there is a whole world to explore beneath.
- Building – Build a whole city for you and other survivors, with each structure adding new functionality.
- Crafting – Create powerful weapons and items to support you in your quests.
- Farming – Grow food and other crops to feed your village.
- Exploration – Discover the secrets of the planet you crashed on.
- Story – Unlock cut-scenes and learn about the colorful characters of the world – there are several major story-routes to follow.
- Familiars – Adventure with a trusty side-kick at your side, or even a fire-breathing dragon!
Aground is available now on PC via Steam, Kartridge, Crytivo, and Itch; and is set to arrive on Epic Games Store alongside the console releases next month.