Ahoy Pathfinders! ATLAS players can now construct Farmhouses with which to autogather resources from nearby, saving astute pirates valuable time so they can get back to the open seas! Craft either a Wood or Stone Farmhouse in the Smithy then start to stockpile resources, as long as there is thatch and wood within the area the farmhouse will fuel itself!
Additional Farmhouse details:
- Structures built within the Farmhouse radius will reduce the farming efficiency
- The Farmhouse has 30 slots in its inventory
- Resources collected in the Farmhouse inventory will stack up to 10,000 units
- When collecting resources, they will be distributed within the player inventory at the normal stack size
- Farmhouse caps at 8,000 weight and will stop auto-farming when reaching this point
- The Stone farmhouse gathers slightly faster and is more difficult to destroy
- Farmhouses may not be placed within 12,000 units of another Farmhouse.
Additional patch notes for today’s update:
- Added Farmhouse and Stone Farmhouse to the Esotery of Building Skill
- Requires Smithy to Craft
- Initial Balance pass on gather speed, radius, cost to build, max weight, fuel cost, etc
Army of the Damned Treasure Guards
- Reduced number of guards spawned per wave to three
- Modified type of guards spawned
Abominable Snowman Encounter
- Removed XP reward
- Fixed duplication bug
Player XP Rollback
- Any characters over level 80 have been rolled back to level 80
- Increased damage by 50%
ATLAS pirates will stake their claim in this vast open world while endeavoring to construct custom ships, search for buried treasure, siege and conquer fortresses, plunder traveling merchants, then recruit a crew to join their powerful Armada and engage in the ultimate quest for fortune and glory! ATLAS has full cross-platform support, allowing Xbox and Steam PC players to battle together in the same gigantic world.