More Content Updates Announced at Black Desert Mobile’s Heidel Ball include Field of Valor: Hadum, the PvE battleground.
Over the weekend, Pearl Abyss announced that the new player class Drakania has arrived in Black Desert Mobile. During Heidel Ball 2022, the game’s annual community event, the developer revealed a roadmap detailing upcoming additions to the game.
The highly anticipated Drakania class is now available for mobile players! Drakania is a female descendant of the legendary dragon, wielding her Slayer sword and a Shard sub-weapon to slice through enemies. The game will also introduce a series of Starting Events, which will allow players to level up their Drakania character faster and acquire various seasonal rewards once they complete a set of missions.
The PvE battlefield, Field of Valor: Hadum has received significant updates. Here, adventurers will be able to quickly acquire ‘Knowledge’ of monsters and use them to increase the combat power of their characters. The developers stated that adventurers can now increase their CP (Combat Power) in less time through this method.
- New ‘Party Rush’ content, a 3-player co-op mode that will be added to the game.
- “Battlefield of the Sun: Siege War”. This 30v30 battle mode features a large-scale battle between Valencia and Calpheon regions. There will be plenty of rewards for the winners.
- There will be a new region called Drieghan for adventurers to explore. Adventurers will be able to walk the streets of the dwarven capital, Duvencrune, face fiery dragons, and battle a vengeful foe named Garmoth, The Crimson Dragon.
- The Fairy and Tiny Fairy companion system will be introduced to the game. These companions will grant additional skills to the player’s character as they grow and level up in the game.
- Adventurers will receive a surprise gift from Chang-Wook, the Executive Producer of Black Desert Mobile called Blessing of W, a consumable enhancement material that will only be usable on Chaos Gear. This material increases the enhancement success rate by 100% and guarantees a successful restoration in case of a failed enhancement. This gift will be available for players to claim through a coupon code.