- Experience the breathtaking sci-fi universe from the movie Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets
- Engage with stunning art work
- Explore distant galaxies, connect with far-flung aliens, create your own vision of the Alpha metropolis.
It is the official mobile game of Luc Besson’s upcoming sci-fi movie Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets starring Dane DeHaan and Cara Delevingne. The legendary director is famous for creating sci-fi blockbusters including The Fifth Element and Lucy.
The film has been described as visually spectacular and the mobile game creates an engaging experience that will draw players into the Valerian universe.
Valerian: City of Alpha was built from the astonishingly intricate backstory created for the movie. Gamers get to explore that super cool universe for themselves.
“Spil Games has successfully captured our movie in a mobile game,” says Virginie Besson-Silla, the movie’s producer. “What we see is an immersive experience that Valerian fans will have fun with.”
The movie is set on the astonishing City of Alpha — an ever-expanding metropolis where species from all over the universe have converged over centuries to share knowledge, intelligence and culture with one another.
The mobile game begins 590 years earlier when Alpha is still just a space station. The aim is to explore and discover the aliens and planets that will come to be featured in the movie. Players have to complete exciting missions, connect with alien species and come up with strategies to help them create the knowledge-sharing metropolis. The ultimate objective is building for themselves the biggest and best version of the City of Alpha.
Much more than just a game of a movie
• Revel in stunning artwork
• Explore the entire universe in which the movie is set
• Connect with mind-blowing alien cultures and snag their technologies
• Create the Alpha metropolis — your imagination is the only limit
• A unique combination of city building, exploration and diplomacy