Team17 and Aggro Crab Games have today announced the free Working From Home update is now available for Going Under on PC, with console versions receiving the update on 25th February. A care package of new items, abilities, locations, costumes, and entire game modes, the Working From Home downloadable content means employees can really embrace working from home culture while still hitting their targets on time, and in full.
Going Under offers a goblin-bashing glimpse into the world of the high-tech corporate office environment. Stepping into the work appropriate shoes of marketing intern Jackie Fiasco, players are thrown into a labyrinth of offices below the polished floors of smart drinks company Fizzle, where the remains of failed and cursed tech start-ups await. Potted plants, smart pens, and giant axes provide some of the weapons needed to take on the monsters lurking in the procedurally generated dungeons, providing players with everything required to level up against the countless cursed adversaries.
Key Features of the Working From Home update
- New Locations and outfits: Players wanting to take a break from Fizzle’s carefully curated cubicles can chill in Jackie’s room to kick back, relax, and change into one of 11 new outfits available
- Overtime Mode: Overtime takes the existing dungeons and adds a little bit of spice; with seven new levels of difficulty, including spawning enemies in unexpected places and doubling damage received, work-life balance will be a thing of the past
- Imposter Mode: Players take on all three core dungeons in a random order and once completed, their efforts will be rewarded with a brand-new boss – The Imposter – to take down
- Surplus Supplies: The office supply cupboards are stocked and overflowing with new gadgets, including 25 new abilities, 9 new curses, 34 new in-game items, and a shiny new app
- Rolodex: Killing an enemy with one of the blank business cards found throughout the levels will trap its soul for eternity and makes for a rather nice keepsake.