Dice games are among the simplest and purest online casino games, and with bitcoin’s rise in popularity, dice games with bitcoin are becoming very popular. Bitcoin dice is one of the provably fair crypto casino games available on the internet, with straightforward rules that are easy for the gambler to learn and follow.
While diverse crypto casino platforms have unique functioning dynamics, bitcoin dice games function comparably across different sites. Bitcoin dice follows simple and straightforward rules, which makes it popular in most crypto casinos. However, the main concern remains the gambler’s choices and the amount of money you decide to stake on each bet.
Like in every dice game, bitcoin dice gamblers need to develop a strategy to avoid losing their bankroll. Here’s everything crypto enthusiasts need to know before they start playing Bitcoin dice, including how to develop a winning strategy.
- How to play bitcoin dice
No matter your experience in the blockchain market, bitcoin dice is an easy game to play and understand. In this game, the gambler picks any number between 1-100 and bets on whether a dice roll results in numbers higher or lower than the chosen number.
For example, if you stake on a dice roll to be lower than 75, it is the same as wagering that the roll will result in over 25. The game comes with a 1% house edge, but it’s usually transparent. Below are a few steps to begin playing bitcoin dice online:
- Pick the number you anticipate the dice to roll over or under
- Place your stake
- Roll the dice
- Know where to play the game
If you’re a newbie playing this game, you have to arm yourself with the vital know-how so you can have fun playing the game while making some money. There’re many platforms offering this game, though some are sites that operate bitcoin dice games only, while some are online casinos. Gamblers should take time to learn more about the site that you wish to play the game at. The odds of boosting your wins are high if you choose to bet on a site offering huge bonuses and promotions and low house edges. Below are some steps on how to play bitcoin dice games.
- Some sites expect you to have an account before you can deposit bitcoin and start rolling the dice. In this case, ensure you sign up. That will need your basic information such as username and password, and only takes a few seconds before you can deposit your bitcoin. Meanwhile, some sites don’t need signing up, especially those that only offer free bitcoin dice games. The site gives you a wallet address where you can deposit bitcoin. Whatever site you decide to play at, always remember to place your bet within the minimum and maximum wagering range.
Moreover, it’s important to know if the site requires a particular wallet because some sites opt for one or more specific wallets. However, if you decide to gamble on a site that isn’t compatible with your wallet, you can get a wallet free of charge.
- After depositing bitcoin, you can start playing by choosing your bet. Most sites give you two alternatives: roll over and roll under. However, some sites have fixed bets, and you only have to pick a particular bet with a number. Apart from knowing how to play the game, gamblers should know this primary rule: The higher your odds are, the lower your multiplier gets and vice versa.
- After picking your bet, the system generates a random number wherein you will have to check if your bet falls under it. This determines whether you win or lose. If your roll’s result falls where you placed your wager, then you win; otherwise, you lose. There’s a site that gives you a loss back amount, while some will let you play more rounds. Before you roll the dice another round, be mindful of the remaining bitcoins in your wallet. You don’t want to finish all your bitcoins if you find yourself in a losing stretch.
- Picking a bitcoin dice strategy
Picking the best bitcoin dice game plan depends on how you wager and how to decide the betting amount. Similar to regular casino games such as roulette, there’re many possible wagers, but you’ll just have to pick either high or low.
Gamblers must consider various factors when deciding the amount to stake, including your bankroll size and your risk aversion level. Here are several betting strategies that you can incorporate into your bitcoin dice gameplay.
- Martingale betting strategy
- Reverse Martingale betting strategy
- Paroli betting strategy
- D’Alembert betting strategy
While the bitcoin dice game is secure and entertaining for gamblers worldwide, having a solid game plan is a key to success. You can apply the four stra