Go with the flow in Lonely Mountains: Downhill 60s inspired Daily Rides Season 13: Flower Power!
Thunderful & Megagon Industries are feeling extra groovy this spring, announcing that starting today, players who missed out on Season 6 of Daily Rides have a second chance with a season recap of the far-out Swinging Sixties-inspired Flower Power Daily Rides update available now for Lonely Mountains: Downhill. This season brings back the psychedelic floral patterns of the summer of love to the game, truly making you one with nature. Lonely Mountains: Downhill is available now on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC (Steam ). The game is verified for Steam Deck.
- Party like it’s 1969 with the Woodstock outfit.
- Experience being the legendary headline act with the Jimmy outfit.
- Don your flared dungarees and chillax with the Groove outfit.
- Spread the love with the Flower Power paint job, giving your bike a funky basket filled with a bouquet and flowers wrapped around your frame.
- Two backpacks can be unlocked too! Make love not war with the Peacebag or get in the hippie spirit with the flower Garland – right on, man
Daily Rides is a cross-platform daily leaderboard competition. Each day a trail will be selected randomly, complete with new obstacles and gameplay modifiers. The 4 week season offers up a new theme with unlockable cosmetic rewards for participants. Do you have what it takes to dominate the season? Get riding and see if you can rise to the top of the leaderboard!