You can now find blocks such as small and big dripleaf, pointed dripstone, caves vines and glow berries, azalea and azalea leaves, flowering azalea and flowering azalea leaves, hanging roots, rooted dirt, moss carpet, and moss block.
You’ll also get to play with glow lichen, powder snow, and deepslate blocks, as well as the new amethyst geodes! That means you can craft the new spyglass and tinted glass! Hmmm. I feel like I’m forgetting something. Hahaha! I jest. I would never forget to mention that Part I brings COPPER! You can now craft lightning rods, which is almost as metal as the entire Nether Update.
This update brings brand new mobs, blocks, and textures including:
- The totally adorable (yet fiercely predatorial) axolotl
- The incredibly cute goat (beware of its ramming tendencies, though)
- The fancy glow squid and glow ink
- Blocks – lots of blocks – from the beautiful amethyst to the dripleaf and even the copper block
- Items so players can craft Spyglass to see far into the distance, or lightning rods that emit a redstone signal when struck by lightning!
Players on Minecraft: Bedrock Edition can download the update on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, and Windows 10 – as well as Java Edition on Windows, macOS, and Linux.