Com2uS, a leading global online game development and publishing company, has released the launch trailer for its popular mobile baseball game, MLB 9 Innings 23. The trailer stars MLB legends Mike Trout and Ken Griffey Jr., as well as Patrick Renna, known for his role in The Sandlot. The trailer can be viewed and shared on YouTube or Mike Trout’s Instagram page, with a special extended cut available here.
MLB 9 Innings 23 brings the excitement and precision of baseball to mobile devices. This year’s cover athletes, Mike Trout and Ken Griffey Jr., are featured alongside a roster of 2,000 real-world players. The game includes new historic players and collectible legends, as well as the latest major league information, player data, and league schedules, enabling fans to play along with the 2023 season in real-time.
Key features and updates in MLB 9 Innings 23 include:
- Authentic MLB experience with over 2,000 real-world players and the latest MLB information and schedules.
- The addition of historic players and collectible legends for fans to recruit and play with.
- In-game events starting April 1, allowing players to recruit five historic players using in-game points.
- Free rewards for fans logging into the game by April 30, such as the Team Select Diamond Pack, Premium Skill Change Tickets, and Upgrade Tickets.
- Accurate real-life information for the 2023 MLB season, including player statistics, uniforms, stadiums, and actual league schedules.
MLB 9 Innings 23 is available for download on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. To celebrate the launch of the new season update, Com2uS is hosting special in-game events, including the chance to recruit historic players and receive free rewards. Fans can also recruit players who participated in the 2023 World Baseball Classic (WBC) through the in-game WBC Shop until April 8 and collect new player cards featuring six baseball legends, including Jackie Robinson and Roberto Clemente.
Platforms: Andriod, iOS