Today, Razer announced the newest addition to their Blade laptop lineup; a brand-new model of the Razer Blade 15 featuring an OLED QHD 240Hz display, which will soon be available for purchase.
- Brighter, more vivid colors – will reach a typical 400 nits brightness and include up to 100% DCI-P3 colors
- Esports-level speeds – ultrafast 1ms response time
- 12th gen Intel Core i9-12900H processor
- NVIDIA RTX 3070 Ti laptop graphics card
- Perfect for a variety of functions, including photo and video editing, watching movies, or playing AAA games
Both games and video content move swiftly thanks to the panel’s ultrafast 1ms response time, freeing users from the decision of color accuracy or speed. The unique new OLED display will reach a typical 400 nits brightness and include up to 100% DCI-P3 colors for a crisp, clean picture perfect for a variety of functions, including photo and video editing, watching movies, or playing AAA gaming titles.
The new model of the Blade 15 is packed with premium storage solutions such as 32GB of DDR5 RAM and a 1TB SSD, with an additional M.2 slot for additional space. Like the rest of the Blade family, it also features the tried-and-true CNC-milled aluminum chassis, laser-cut speaker grills, and versatile connectivity with Thunderbolt™ 4, USB-C, USB-A, full-sized SD card reader, and an HDMI port. This new OLED Blade 15 will be competitively priced compared to other similar configurations of the Blade 15.