Posted by EA Sports
Hey PGA TOUR fans! The season is finally in full swing, so we’re back with a fresh game update. Along with various game tuning and enhancements, there’s a new playable course across all modes – Banff Springs.
Set in the heart of Canada’s Rocky Mountains, Banff is arguably the most panoramically beautiful golf course ever created and one of the most challenging courses around.
In addition to this, PGA TOUR Pro has also been updated to have the 3 Licensed Major Tournaments (U.S. Open, The Open Championship and the PGA Championship) rotate the course played each season.
- Various Oakmont fixes.
- Various play now game mode fixes.
- Added more audio lines to generic audio buckets.
- Added more audio lines for specific licensed golfers.
- Updated Career to have the 3 Licensed Major Tournaments rotate the course that is played in each season
- U.S. Open will rotate between Chambers Bay and Oakmont.
- The Open Championship will rotate between St. Andrews and Royal Troon.
- PGA Championship will rotate between Whistling Straits and Quail Hollow.
- Converted Oakmont to have U.S. Open structures when in Play Now.
- Converted Royal Troon to have Open Championship structures when in Play Now.
- Converted Quail Hollow to have PGA Championship structures when in Play Now.
For those of you that still haven’t hit the virtual links, you can experience the next-generation of golf during THE PLAYERS tournament when you’ll be able to purchase EA SPORTS Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR for only $16* on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Consoles. For EA Access** users, you’ll be able to tee off now from the Vault.