Posted by Blade and Soul
The Soul Fighter update releases June 22.
Blade & Soul Update 2.3 – Soul Fighter
The Soul Fighter merges the fighting styles of two different martial arts—the Force Master and Kung Fu Master—allowing for expert avoidance and control of the flow of combat, with powerful and deadly hand-to-hand combat skills.
See more on the class overview page.
Soul Fighter 2.3 Patch Notes
- The Soul Fighter class is now available to Jin, Gon, and Yun!
- The Merchant of Wonders event has been extended until July 20.
- The Merchant of Wonders can now appear after completing 4- or 6-member Sogun’s Lament.
- Slightly increased the spawn chance of the Merchant of Wonders in Sundered Nexus.
- No changes have been made to the loot tables and they will remain unchanged for the remainder of the event.
- The Hongmoon Training Daily Challenge event is live and will run until July 20!
- Hongmoon Training Pouches have been added to the Challenge Reward for completing the Daily Challenge. You will receive 3 on weekdays and 5 on weekends.
- Hongmoon Training Unsealing Charms are available in bundles of 10 on the Hongmoon Store for no cost. Limit 10 bundles per account.
- Open the Hongmoon Training Pouches to receive valuable items including but not limited to:
- Frozen Stinger
- Flawless Sparkling Hongmoon Hexagonal Ruby
- Flawless Sparkling Hongmoon Hexagonal Sapphire
- Hongmoon Training Exchange Ticket
- A new tab has been added to the Dragon Express where you can redeem Hongmoon Training Exchange Tickets for items including Flawless Sparkling Hongmoon Hexagonal Peridot and Excellent Experience Charms. This tab will be available until August 3.
- The Blessing of Wisdom buff will be available through July 20 and provides the following:
- +50% to Combat XP
- +50% to Daily Quest XP
- +100% Guild Points from Crafting and Gathering.
- Increased gold rewards earned from the daily quests for Heaven’s Mandate and Sundered Nexus.
- You can now face Soul Fighter opponents in Trial Arena and Tower of Infinity.
- PvP Season 3 is now live and will run from June 22 through August 2.
- Increased experience rewards for 1v1 Duel Arena, 3v3 Tag Match, and 6v6 Whirlwind Valley.
- Items can now be purchased with Black Rose Feather from the General Goods tab of Dragon Express.
- Hongmoon skills can now be purchased for Bravery in the Premium Membership tab of Dragon Express
- Further reduced the Soulstone costs required to craft Moonwater Plains items including Moonwater Transformation Stone and Purification Jar.
- Radiant Ring recipes that do not unlock additional crafts will no longer drop in-game.
- The following items can now be stored in the Wardrobe:
- Perpetual Snow
- Black Ice
- Regal Diplomat
- Fixed and updated a large amount of text, voiceover, and cut scene localization in English, German, and French.
- The Character Profile picture functionality has been re-enabled. Please note that only new game screenshots taken after the maintenance on 6/22 can be used for your profile picture. Previous screenshots won’t work.
- Improved the accuracy of the Server Delay Period feature.
- New backend anti-spam functions have been implemented for in-game mail.
- You can now choose to block and report characters that send you friend requests.