SteamDolls – a fast-paced, dark metroidvania starring David Hayter is launching its Kickstarter campaign today!
Among other perks, listed below, the backers will be able to get their hands on a limited PS4 & Nintendo Switch physical release of the game, featuring exclusive never-to-be-seen again designs. Available in both a standard game and Collector’s Edition, you’ll need to hurry- there’s only 250 for Switch and 100 for PS4!
In other news, those inclined to do so will also be able to hack (and sneak!) their way through this evil world in a free extended demo for PC available for everyone on June 15. Get ready to plunge into the dark underbelly of a corrupted steampunk city!
SteamDolls is currently set to release in 2021 on PC, PS4, Xbox One & Nintendo Switch.
Exclusive perks for the backers:
- A possibility to get a limited Kickstarter physical edition of the game for PS4 & Nintendo Switch, as well as PC, with Kickstarter exclusive designs
- Beta Access
- Kickstarter-exclusive vinyl pressing of OST
- An adorable plush doll
- More physical goodies with OST, graphic novel and artbook among them
- Exclusive input into the game’s world – design monsters, NPCs, and more
- Script lines for David Hayter
- … and much more!