Com2uS has revealed its dynamic lineup of Summoners War merchandise that will be available for sale and featured in giveaways at New York Comic Con from October 7th – 10th, 2021. From comic books, statuettes, t-shirts, mousepads, and other items, there will be plenty of new merchandise available to Summoners War fans. Additionally, fans will be able to participate in several fun booth activities, giveaways, and contests.
Since its inception in 2014, the Summoners War franchise has amassed a 100 million player strong global community across the two highly popular mobile games; Summoners War: Sky Arena and Summoners War: Lost Centuria, and boasts an upcoming MMORPG-style experience, Summoners War: Chronicles, and a fan-favorite comic book series, Summoners War: Legacy, from Skybound Entertainment and Image Comics.
Com2uS invites New York Comic Con attendees to showcase their best Summoners War cosplay creations as legendary Summoners Orbia, Kina, and Cleaf or one of the thousands of unique monsters featured in the series. Stop by the Summoners War booth located at booth #1157 for the following activities and giveaways:
- 11am-12pm (Daily) – Raid with Com2uS
- 12 pm-2 pm (Daily) – Take part in PvP battles with influencers
- 3pm-4pm (Daily) – Lost Centuria Tournament
- Sign up at the booth daily for your chance to compete
- Participants in the booth activities will be rewarded with a variety of coveted Summoners War swag items including Funko POP!s, pins, large Angelmon plushies, exclusive Summoners War Snowglobes, and more!
Additionally, the following Summoners War merchandise will be available for purchase at NYCC:
- Comic Books – Newcomers to the series and comic book fans alike can now experience the origin story behind Summoners War in Summoners War: Legacy from Skybound Entertainment and Image Comics. In this dramatic, action-packed prequel comic book set 35 years before the game’s central conflict, readers will journey to the mystical land of Alea to meet fan-favorite monsters and colorful characters including Abuus, Rai, and Tomas to find out how it all began. The Summoners War: Legacy Special Edition pack will be available exclusively at NYCC 2021, containing the first three issues, sketches in the back, and a special cover.
- Statuettes – Celebrate Summoners War with collectible figurines including Shaina and Maruna Twins, retailing for $252 USD.
- T-Shirts – Summoners can represent their favorite Summoners War characters in tees featuring Joker, Orion, Rakan, Artamiel, Veromos, Lapis, and more, available for $27 USD.
- Mouse Pads – For fans playing Summoners War: Lost Centuria on PC, decorate your battle station with a Summoners War mouse pad. Available for $25 USD.
- Bluetooth Earbud Cases – Keep your Airpods, Airpods Pro, Galaxy Buds, or Galaxy Buds Live in a special Summoners War case featuring characters like Brownie, Penguin Knight, Jack O Lantern, and Harpu. Retailing for $15 to $17 USD.