We hadn’t told anyone before, but Two Tribes Games is pleased to announce that we’re not just bringing Swords & Soldiers to Nintendo Switch, the game is actually available in the eShop right now!
Players can go to war for the incredible price of 4.94 $/€ (7.49 with a 34% launch discount for the first few weeks).
For those who can’t get enough of the Swords & Soldiers action-strategy blend, Ronimo Games is announcing today that Swords & Soldiers II Shawarmageddon comes to the eShop on March 1st.
Swords & Soldiers is the funniest strategy game in all of history!
Prepare for war on Swords & Soldiers’ side-scrolling battlefields. Build your forces, engage in a tug-of-war for gold and energy, and defeat your foes with a huge grin on your face!
Pick from 4 totally different factions: the brutal Vikings, devious Aztecs, crafty Chinese, as well as Chief Meat’s army. Each faction has its own reason to go to battle and its own campaign to play, adding up to many hours of side-splitting action-strategy.
In this improved Nintendo Switch edition of Swords & Soldiers you can even go head-to-head with a friend on a single touch screen!
- Hilariously playable 2D action-strategy
- Includes the Super Saucy Sausage Fest expansion as free DLC
- Tons of crazy units, including berserkers, giant boulders and ninja monkeys (yes, ninja monkeys!)
- 4 unique factions with their own singleplayer campaigns
- Go head-to-head with a friend on a single split-screen touch screen
- 29 tricky Achievements