Feral Interactive today announced that The Hunter & The Beast, DLC for the epic fantasy strategy game Total War™: WARHAMMER II, is out now on macOS and Linux. It features:
- Two new Legendary Lords: Markus Wulfhart leads the Huntsmarshal’s Expedition (Empire), and Nakai The Wanderer leads the Spirit of the Jungle (Lizardmen).
- Each Legendary Lord brings their own faction mechanics, quest-chains, legendary items, skill-trees and campaign narrative.
- Devastating new ranged units, mobile gunpowder batteries and fabled Hunter Heroes for the Huntsmarshal’s Expedition.
- Towering new Dread Saurians, the largest beasts to walk the world of Total War: WARHAMMER II, plus new Kroxigors, Razordons and Rites for the Spirit of the Jungle.
- New Regiments of Renown to unlock, recruit and field.
The Hunter & The Beast DLC is available now from the Feral Store and Steam for $8.99 / £6.99 / €8,99.