Today, Ubisoft revealed details of Assassin’s Creed® Origins post-launch content, including the season pass and free add-on content available to all players. Players will be able to continue exploring a vast and mystical Ancient Egypt thanks to wide variety of post launch content, including several hours of new storyline expansions & quests, timed events and customisation items.
The Assassin’s Creed Origins Season Pass includes:
- DLC 1 – The Hidden Ones: This story-driven expansion builds upon the growth of the Brotherhood, taking players to a point years after the events of Assassin’s Creed Origins, as they clash with an occupying Roman force in a new region. This expansion will extend the level cap, allowing players to keep on making their character progress. Available in January, 2018.
- DLC 2 – The Curse of the Pharaohs: In this story-driven expansion focusing on Egyptian mythology, players will fight against undead pharaohs and explore a new, mystical realm. During their journey, players will encounter famed Egyptian beasts such as Anubis warriors, scorpions and more, as they investigate the cause of the curse that has brought the dead pharaohs back to life. The Curse of the Pharaohs will increase the level cap further and introduce brand new Abilities. Available in March, 2018.
- The Roman Centurion and Horus Packs: Two exclusive add-on packs including a new outfit, weapons, shield and mount. Available in November, 2017.
- A package of 500 Helix Credits: Available at the launch of the game.
- An exclusive rare weapon, the Calamity Blade. Available at the launch of the game.
The season pass is included in the Assassin’s Creed Origins Gold Edition and is also available for purchase separately.
On top of that, an extensive line-up of free content, filled with new challenges and gameplay opportunities, will be available for all players both at launch, and post-launch, including:
- The Trials of the Gods: Epic boss battles against Egyptian gods that take place during special timed events – victorious players will receive prestigious rewards. The first Trial of the Gods event will be available 15 days after the launch of the game.
- The Nomad’s Bazaar: A wandering merchant gives players daily quests to complete in order to earn mysterious exotic rewards. Available at the launch of the game.
- Photo Mode: Players will be able to capture and share the beauty of the Egyptian landscape and indulge their inner wildlife photographer while discovering in-game pictures taken by other players. Available at the launch of the game.
- Horde Mode: Players will fight endless waves of enemies in the Gladiator Arena. They will be able to compare their scores with their friends and challenge them asynchronously. Available in early 2018.
- Discovery Tour: This new educational mode turns the world of Assassin’s Creed Origins into a combat-free living museum and will give everyone the opportunity to learn more about Ancient Egypt through guided tours curated by historians and Egyptologists. Available early 2018.
Assassin’s Creed Origins is a brand new vision for the franchise, embracing Action-RPG elements where players level up, loot, and choose their abilities to customise their very own skilled Assassin. They will experience a completely new combat system, allowing them to attack and defend multiple enemies at once, and equip ultra-rare weapons against unique and powerful bosses. A revamped narrative experience allows total freedom for players to choose and complete quests at their own pace, each telling an intense and emotional story full of colourful characters and meaningful objectives. With an entire country to explore, from deserts to lush oases, from the Mediterranean Sea to the tombs of Giza, players will fight against dangerous factions and wild beasts as they explore this gigantic and unpredictable land.
Assassin’s Creed Origins will be available on October 27th, 2017 for the Xbox One video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®4 Pro computer entertainment system, PlayStation®4 and Windows PC, and on Xbox One X at its launch on November 7th, 2017.