The latest Warframe Devstream highlighted a new trailer, the gameplay of a new Warframe, as well as new gameplay modes coming soon. It also confirmed the quest’s launch date: Wednesday, April 27th, 2022.
Light Up the Dark Mysteries of the Zariman and Overcome New Otherworldly Threats in this Follow Up to Warframe’s Critically Acclaimed Expansion, The New War
Warframe developer Digital Extremes is inviting players to uncover the dark, void-wrecked origin of the Tenno in Angels of the Zariman – a sequel update to the critically acclaimed The New War expansion launching for all platforms on Wednesday, April 27. Angels of the Zariman brings players another chapter in Warframe’s Cinematic Quest saga – a riveting free-to-play sci-fi spectacular with more than 30 hours of narrative-driven, single-player cinematic gameplay. Accessible to players who have completed The New War, Angels of the Zariman soars to dark new heights, providing long-sought answers to some of Warframe’s biggest mysteries around the origin of the Tenno. Alongside a new Quest, Angels of the Zariman brings a wealth of new content and features to the popular online action game, including a new playable Warframe, brand new mission types, customizable player housing, and even more ways to personalize the Warframe Fashion Frame experience through a collection of new Voidshell Skins and other exclusive accessories, including the Valkyr Carnivex Collection.
Jump Seamlessly Into Three New Mission Types for Classic Warframe Action
Venture into the very heart of the Zariman Ten Zero and explore unique locations like the Chrystalith social hub. Here players can meet new characters and friends, customize their own Dormizone apartment, and jump seamlessly into three challenging new mission types without load screens – each a new take on Warframe’s classic four-player missions. Be prepared, though. Mysterious and terrifying new enemies stalk the Zariman’s abandoned halls.
- Void Flood: Announced and demoed on Devstream 160, Void Flood is one of three new procedural mission types that players can access via the Chrysalith social hubtown aboard the Zariman Ten Zero. In this parkour-focused mission, players need to collect Vitoplast to gain Void Energy used to seal Ruptures that appear. The longer these Ruptures are left open, the more debuffs players open themselves to. Players can grab these Vitoplast from fallen enemies, or in clusters that spawn mid-air for parkour-inclined players. Sealing three Ruptures completes the wave and spawns a miniboss to defeat, after which the cycle continues in true endless-feeling mission fashion!
- Void Cascade: As seen for the first time during its announcement and demo on Devstream 161 on Friday, April 8, Void Cascade is a survival mission that starts with player life support already on decay due to the presence of possessed Thrax Centurion enemies. In this mission type, players must chase and cleanse these Corrupted Exolizers fast, avoiding low levels of life sustain. Zariman Wraiths will arrive and periodically possess Exolizers. Players should eliminate the Wraiths first, or the Thrax Centurions will release Void energy that accelerates the life support decay. Players will then need to cleanse the Exolizers with their Operator Abilities and turn it back to their side again.
- Void Armageddon: Information To Be Announced at a Later Time
Tear Through the Battlefield with Electric Glory as Gyre
Gyre is Warframe’s 49th playable Warframe and will be available to purchase or earn in-game when Angels of the Zariman launches for all platforms on Wednesday, April 27.
A graceful, yet formidable Warframe, Gyre can spin her inner mechanisms to generate electricity which she can elegantly control to obliterate opponents on the battlefield. Players can look forward to annihilating their enemies with her conductivity of coils and transmitters, bringing on waves of destruction from her signature weapon and crippling Abilities.
Weapons and Customizations
- Alternox: Gyre’s signature weapon has two electric fire modes. Primary fire shocks enemies with charged orbs. Alternate fire shocks enemies with a long bolt of electricity.
- Triodic Syandana: Players can amplify their look with Gyre’s signature Syandana.
- Arcsphere: A destructive and crippling Ability. Launch a Gyratory Sphere that will deal high damage on impact and periodically deal electrical shocks to nearby enemies. Hitting at least 3 enemies with the initial launch enhances damage.
- Coil Horizon: Throw forward a Gyratory Sphere that will implode after 2 seconds, or can be manually triggered.
- Cathode Grace: Gain a brief burst of increased Critical Chance and Energy Regen, with each kill extending duration of Cathode Grace. Casting is on a cooldown.
- Rotorswell: Gyre’s mechanisms spin at incredible speeds, generating an Electric Field that shocks nearby enemies. When Gyre gets a critical hit, a large electrical discharge will chain from the enemy that was hit to nearby enemies.
- Gyre Passive Abilities: Gyre’s Abilities have a 10% chance to deal critical damage for each Electrical status that affects the enemy.
Customize a Unique Home Aboard the Zariman with Dormizones
Angels of the Zariman will introduce new, customizable apartments aboard the Zariman Ten Zero, called Dormizones, letting players create a home aboard the ship to decorate as they wish. With a variety of decorations available, including plants, furniture, and more, players can look forward to creating a one-of-a-kind home to take a break from the action and threats around them. Players that raise their Standing in the Chrysalith enough can even unlock new rooms where they can customize the view from their window using new Vistagraphs.
Harness the Power of Evolving Weapons and Take Fashion Framing to a New Level
Within the new Zariman Chrysalith, players will meet a new NPC offering Evolving Weapons. Similar to the Protovyre customization series, these Incarnon weapons will evolve based on challenges players complete in-game. Players can unlock different aspects of these weapons and modify their specialization as they wish. Available evolving weapon classes include a pistol, rifle, and an evolving tonfa.
Warframe already features an extremely high-level of customization with its wide variety of Fashion Frame options and Angels of the Zariman will introduce even more ways to customize players’ appearance in Warframe. Voidshell Skins are a unique new offering in Warframe launching with the Angels of the Zariman expansion that will allow players to select Material Structures to apply to each tint on their Warframe. These textures can be earned or purchased in-game and will only be available on Voidshell Skins for their Warframe and Operator (cannot be applied to existing cosmetics). A variety of Voidshell Skin collections will be made available at launch:
- Saryn Voidshell Collection: Adorn Saryn in the morphic material created during the Zariman Void Jump. This collection includes the Saryn Voidshell Skin and Spore Print, a material structure for exclusive use on Voidshell skins.
- Volt Voidshell Collection: Adorn Volt in the morphic material created during the Zariman Void Jump. This collection includes the Volt Voidshell Skin and Crimzian Opulence, a material structure for exclusive use on Voidshell Skins.
- Rhino Voidshell Collection: Adorn Rhino in the morphic material created during the Zariman Void Jump. This collection includes the Rhino Voidshell Skin and Titanium Sheen, a material for exclusive use on Voidshell Skins.
Board the Zariman with an Upper Hand with New Supporter Packs
New Supporter Packs will launch alongside Angels of the Zariman, giving players instant access to add new Weapons, Customizations, Boosters and more to their Arsenal with the Emergence and Chrysalith Supporter Packs. Venture into the dark of the Zariman with the evolving Tenno badge of honor, the Vesaro Sekhara, the striking Hespar Scythe and much more. Sekharas are adornments given to only the most accomplished Tenno, signifiers of extraordinary ability.
|Emergence Supporter Pack||Chrysalith Supporter Pack|
Galeforce Dawn Stance Mod
7-Day Resource Booster
7-Day Resource Drop Chance Booster
Galeforce Dawn Stance Mod
7-Day Resource Booster
7-Day Resource Drop Chance Booster
Gyre Automaton Helmet
Saryn Voidshell Skin
Volt Voidshell Skin
*One per account. Items marked with a * will be exclusive to this pack for a limited time.