NACON and Eko Software are pleased to announce the arrival of Warhammer: Chaosbane on Xbox Series X|S, the first hack-and-slash available on the new generation of consoles.
The Slayer Edition available on Xbox Series X|S is the most complete version of the game, including all DLC content (12 packs in total), all additional content (including Keela and the Tower of Chaos) and a 4K 60FPS experience. It also contains a sixth character, the Witch Hunter, and extra content.
Warhammer: Chaosbane on Xbox Series X|S includes:
- 6 character classes, each with unique gameplay, skills and equipment, including the all-new Witch Hunter
- An XXL bestiary with over 70 monsters aligned with the Chaos gods and epic boss battles
- New, redesigned environments and new content added, with a new area – the cemetery – and new enemies to fight
- Optimized for co-op: solo or up to 4 players, local or online, the classes and interface have been optimized for cooperative play and synergies between characters
- High replay value: as well as the Story mode, new game experiences can always be found thanks to a boss rush mode, countless dungeons and regular updates
The first hack-and-slash set in the Warhammer Fantasy Battles world, Warhammer: Chaosbane thrusts players into the heart of the Old World, a continent scarred by the Great War Against Chaos – a bloody conflict that has ravaged the Empire of Man. You can play as a Human, High Elf, Wood Elf, Dwarf, Dwarf Engineer or Witch Hunter as you explore the iconic areas of the Warhammer Fantasy Battles world, which has captivated millions of fans worldwide.
Warhammer Chaosbane is available on PC Steam, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation®4.