Player feedback impacts all aspects of the game, and with such a wide range of opinions, playstyles, and interests out there, gathering and understanding feedback is more important than ever for Blizzard.
Blizzard will now introduce the WoW Community Council. This program will add another venue for communication between players and WoW developers. Their goal is to gather more detailed feedback on all aspects of World of Warcraft from players around the world with a wide range of backgrounds and interests.
Here’s how it works:
- Submissions are open to any player interested in taking part in the program.
- Once players are selected, they’ll be given the ability to post in a new discussion forum that is publicly visible to everyone.
- In this new forum, we’ll ask members to share their experiences and perspectives on anything in the game, and some topics may be started by Blizzard developers and community managers.
- Responses and updates from Blizzard will be posted there so they can easily be discussed by the entire community.
- A private discussion will also be set up for Council members to encourage direct interaction between members.
- Separate conversations between smaller groups of members and Blizzard developers will be encouraged to ensure players with differing perspectives are being heard.
These may take the form of live chats between Council members and WoW devs. Apply HERE.